Friday, December 23, 2005

In Memory of Our Deceased Classmates

Diane Agee
Patricia Axon
Edward Baker
Howard Barnard
Donald Bedsworth
Jerry Blankenship
Gene Boucher
Ronald Brashear
Maxine Briant
Paul Brooks
Russell Brown
Virginia Burke
Walter (Pete) Butler
Bobby Edgell
Clyde Farmer
Jack Gilmore
Donald Green
Gloria Green
Ruby Gretlein
Barbara Jarrard
Bill Jarrett
Myrtle Jones
Darrell Koch
Carmen Langendorfer
James Legg
Henry Lichius
Imogene Lipskoch
Betty Magruder
James D. Mankin
Ruby McCarn
Martha McGinnis
Richard Myers
Alice Patterson
Carlos Patterson
Jimmy Payne
Patricia Perkins
Eddie Plogstead
Roger Ponder
Virginia Sanders
Mary Ann Schmidt
Mary Jane Schneider
Marjorie Scholten
Mary Jo Schreimann
Martha Joan Smith
Scotty Stayton
Bob Steele
Jean Ellen Stone
Shirley Swim
Norman Thompson
Lowell Wallace
Dale Watt

`````````

Weep Not For Me

Weep not for me though I am gone; into that gentle night.
Grieve if you will but not for long, upon my soul's sweet flight.
I am at peace, my soul's at rest. There is no need for tears.
For with your love I was blessed; for all those many years.
There is no pain, I suffer not, The fear now all is gone.
Put now these things out of your thoughts. In your memory I live on.
Remember not my fight for breath; remember not the strife.
Please do not dwell upon my death, but celebrate my life.

- Constance Jenkins -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home